Sunday, September 21, 2008

There is a change in the air.....

I've noticed quite a few people have blogged about the change in the seasons, well I am going to hop on that bandwagon as well. I love fall. It is just such a relaxing season and it is filled with lots of holidays. We are so excited this fall because this will be Liams "firsts" for everything. This morning we were getting ready for church and I put Liam in a little tank suit thingy, and Deron said to me, "Christy, I think it is a little chilly outside." So of course I have to check, cause I cannot just take his word for it, and it was. It was really chilly actually. I think my car temperature read 65 degrees at 9:15am. So I went to change Liams clothes, and much to my dismay, he hardly has any pants. I have been so busy buying tank tops and shorts because it has been so hot, that I didn't even think to buy an pants. I guess a trip to the baby store is coming soon!

No comments: