Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally, a date night

Deron and I had a little date night on Saturday. This is was MUCH needed date night. I think the last one we had was for our anniversary in June. We went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill, then did a little shopping at Cost Plus World Market and Pier 1. It was nice to spend some time together for a couple of hours, and remember what it was like to be a couple. We bought some new decor at Pier 1 for our dining room table. I have had the same stuff on there for 2 years, and kinda wanted a change.

I am very happy with the new look! Just need a couple more stems of flowers and it will be complete.
We also got some very yummy smelling candles too. They have a fall one called latte something.... it's delish! And a spiced pear candle that smells wonderful too! I can't wait to get more. I love this season because of all the wonderful smells!

No comments: