Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Attempt #1 at going back to the gym...

I am determined to start going back to the gym at least once a week. On Monday, I called the gym to see what time they had step aerobic classes. They told me Mon & Wed 6-7 and Tues 630-730. Cool! I have three different days in which I can do step aerobics. So I drive down the gym yesterday and I got there at 625, and the step aerobics class was already going on. Normally I would just have walked in and started stepping, but this was the advanced class.... don't think so! Then, I picked up a schedule of classes. Whoops! There is no class on Wed, and the classes for Mon & Tues are both at 6, and on Tues, it is the advanced class. Now my options are narrowed down to one day. Then, I decided to ask about the day care they have at the gym. I figured that if I could bring Liam with me, I may be able to work out more often.... well apparently, the use of the child care is NOT in my contract! And I cannot, nor do I want to, edit my contract. I only have a year, then I'm outta there! Needless to say, I just turned around and went back home. All I want to do is start feeling better about myself, but everything seems to be getting in the way. Attempt #1 at working out - unsuccessful!

No comments: