Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Attempt #2 at going back to the gym...

I'd hate to say it, but I feel that this blog is going to become a weekly occurrance. I had planned, again, to go to the gym lastnight for step aerobics. But,I was unsuccessful again. I had 3 papers, 6 discussion forums, a quiz, and an exam question that all needed to be completed by 9am today. I had been working on all of them since last Tuesday, and had most of them done, but I didn't feel that it would be right to go to the gym, when I had so much homework still left to complete. Needless to say, I stayed home, ate some pumpkin pie, watched dancing with the stars, and got my homework done at 11:05pm. So, I will try yet again to make it to the gym. I am sure another post about not making it will follow next week!

No comments: