Sunday, September 21, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

So I waited and waited, but my sister Lisa has not posted anything yet, so I have to because I am so excited. MATT & LISA ARE PREGNANT! I am SOOOOOOO happy for them. I am going to be an auntie again, and I cannot wait. My sister and I are already good friends, but I think that sharing the experience of carrying a child and bringing them into the world can only bring us that much closer. I didn't think that I could be as excited and emotional about someone having a baby, but I am. I cannot wait to meet their little one. I am sad though because she is on the other side of the country. I can only pray that they will get new orders for somewhere closer to CA. We love you Matt & Lisa, and are so excited for you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

lol... Christy you are so funny! :) I was waiting until I went to the Dr. to find out more info before I posted a blog, but I guess I could just do it anyway. :) Thanks for signing me up for that newsletter and I can't believe what the gender predictor said... I hope it's true! hehehe... Please keep all of us in your prayers! Thanks! Luv Ya!