Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Week...

This week flew by, and seemed to be hectic. I stared school again about 2 weeks ago, and the work load wasn't too bad the first week because it was all orientation stuff, like learning how to send files to the teachers and do discussion forums. But, this week, I had to do 2 research papers and a bunch of discussions. Lets just say that I am very happy I get a whole week to do everything and I can do it at home in my p.j.'s. Deron also got a really bad cold this week. Luckily, he is better, and so far no one else has gotten it (knock on wood).

Thursday was Deron's 34th birthday. We didn't do a whole lot. We were all off work together so we spent the day with each other. Deron and Liam took a nap...

...they even sleep alike!

Then we went out to dinner with Deron's family and my family to Mimi's Cafe, Deron's favorite restaurant. It is so fun to watch Liam & Aidan interact. These too will definitely get into some trouble together.




Liam was hugging and kissing on Aidan, and just smiling away at him. He loves kids, and is so happy when he is around them!

No comments: