Thursday, January 3, 2008

39 Week Check-up

I had my 39 week check up today, and my first visit with my new Kaiser Doctor. My new doctor is very nice. It is a refreshing change from my last doctor who never really spent more than 5-10 min. with me. The main unfortunate thing was that my medical records were never sent over to Kaiser, so.... I pretty much had to start over, like I had just found out I was pregnant! Not fun! But, as for the baby... I am still not dialated, but the doctor said he could come anytime. I also had to have an ultrasound done today, and the tech said she has him measuring at a little over 8lbs. This may or may not be accurate, but for the last month and a half I've been told that we are having a big baby. I think Liam is just a little too comfortable in the belly. I would think he would want to come out since he is cramped, and is always moving around. Hopefully I will have some updates soon!

1 comment:

krista said...

i hope he decides to come soon!!! i am glad that your appt with your doctor went well :)