Wednesday, January 9, 2008

40 Week Check-up

Today I had my 40 week check-up. I am actually 39 weeks, 4 days... but who is counting :) Again, there are no changes. There is no dialation yet. But, the doctor did say that I could go into labor any time, and I do not have to be dialated in order to go into labor. I've been feeling sharper pelvic pains, and in fact some of them stop me in my tracks and I have to just be still until they go away. But nothing has been constant enough to make us rush to the hospital. So, keep your fingers crossed that this will happen soon. Liam's offical due date in on Sunday, Jan. 13. It would be wonderful if he would come by then. The doctor made me an appointment for next Wednesday just in case he doesn't make his grand appearance. But he told me that he will not let us go past 41 weeks. So, if mister man doesn't show up by 41 weeks, they are going to induce me. He is still moving all over the place. In fact, the doctor seems amazed every time he sees me that the baby moves so much! He says he is a big baby as well. Hopefully I will have more updates for you all soon, but for now, keep us in your prayers that the little guy will come soon!

Here is a picture from today! 39 weeks, 4 days

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!!!
I'm awed that you still find the time to update your blog page with Liam around. Liam is such a character, you can see it on his face. I can't wait to hold him :D He's adorable, I bet you guys are proud parents :)

Love
Pam