Friday, December 28, 2007

Dr.'s Appointment- Week 38, Still No Changes :(

So, we had our 38 week check up today, and there was no change from the previous week. The baby's head is in position, but I am not dialated yet. The doctor said he would have induced me today if there was a change, but there was not. So... since I no longer have medical coverage through Pacificare after the 31st of December, it looks like we are going to be switching to Kaiser to have our little one. This also means, a new doctor and a new hospital. I'm not really looking forward to the change, but we really have no other options. Liam is coming regardless, he is just taking his sweet little time!

1 comment:

krista said...

bummer that there was no change :( are you going to go to kaiser riverside or fontana? i had my csection at riverside kaiser and have been there since the beginning of my pregnancy and i had a really good experience there...hope that makes you feel a lil bit better :)