Monday, January 28, 2008

Sleep!

I am happy to say that I finally got some much needed sleep lastnight. Liam actually had a pretty good routine last night. He slept for 3-4 hours at a time and only woke up once! We actually had to wake him up before we all went to bed so he could eat. I think he is worse than his Dad when it comes to trying to wake him up. We tickled his feet, pits & belly, turned on all the lights, and we're talking loud, and it still took him about 30 min to wake up. He is an early riser though, so we were up at 5:30am this morning. It is so refreshing to be able to get at least 3 hours of sleep in a row. I am hoping that is may be a new routine for him, but... I know it could change at any time.

Here are some pictures from the visit from Grandpa & Grandma Corydon, Aunt Brittany and Uncle David yesturday. And a picture I took this morning while Liam & I were hanging out!



1 comment:

krista said...

so glad you are starting to get a bit of sleep! it makes a big difference in your days!