Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another friend takes the plunge!!!

I was reminded again yesterday how much we are all growing up! My friend Natalie got married yesterday in Forest Falls. It was a cute little wedding tucked away in the mountains. And, it actually snowed a little bit! It was nice to be able to get together with many of my friends that I have not seen since I went out on maternity leave. Plus, I am supper bored right now, and I am getting stir crazy sitting in the house. Deron was not able to go because he was sick :(, so my friend Esteban attempted to dance with me.... key word, attempted! Here are a few pictures from the wedding.

Natalie & Shawn saying their vows


My friend Esteban & I dancing (or at least attempting too)


Mike & Leanne


Tina & Joe


Natalie & her step-daughter Hannah

No comments: