Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will Today Be The Day????

Today is Liam's official due date. But... I regret to say that I do not believe that he will be arriving today. At least as of 1:20pm today, there are no changes. I have been having some sharper pains that have moved and are more around my entire belly instead of just the lower portion. But I only have 1-2 of these pains, then they disappear. We do still have the rest of the day, but as it looks, Liam will be tardy! So, for now, I will wait, impatiently, for this liitle booger to make his grand entrance. It is and has been extremely difficult to keep myself busy, and to not think about him. Every pain that I get I wonder if this is labor starting or not. Deron and I have both been nesting (him more than me), and we are starting to get a little impatient!! :) I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and if he has not come by then, we will probably be making an induction appointment. So... if not today or tomorrow, at least by the 20th, I am hoping my little guy is here. Please keep all three of us in your prayers, and I hope that I have good news for everyone soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy,

Start walking. Don't stray too far from home if you are by yourself. My mom and I became "mall-walkers" when it became close to Logan's due date. Also, if you can drink Raspberry Leaf tea (not plain Raspberry), that seemed to help me too. Needless to say, he will come when he's ready, but these things are what I did before all of mine and it made me feel like I was at least helping them move along...LOL!

Waiting anxiously to hear of his arrival-
Bridget