Monday, January 19, 2009

My Big Boy!

Today is officially Liam's birthday. I cannot believe that he is really 1 year old. I don't know where all the time has gone. We didn't really do anything today. Deron had to work, so Liam and I just hung out together and went to the grocery store. This morning, I made Liam some birthday waffles and served them to him on his new Spiderman plate.

After Liam's nap, we went out to the car and moved his car seat to the front facing position. It was really weird to drive with him looking at me. But he was laughing a lot and seemed to enjoy it a little more since he could see more of what was going on. Liam seems to have woken up this morning a different person. He just seems a little more grown up. I know that may be strange to say, but he really does seem a little older. He has been conversating more with me today than he normally does. It makes me sad a little because his first year seemed to fly by so fast that we didn't get to enjoy every little part. He is growing so fast and I just want to cherish every moment.




Besides the nap that he is currently taking, he has been going all day, playing with all his new toys that he got for his birthday.

No comments: