Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tag... Your It

I was a little bored, and it seemed like fun!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 years old and a Junior at ACA. Since it is May, I was probably playing softball.


2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?

Clean the apartment

Go grocery shopping

Plan a date night with Deron

Start Liam's baby book

Finish the CSET

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)

String Cheese

100 calorie packs

Peanut Butter chocolate chip cookies

Chips & Salsa

Veggies & Dip

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.


Buy a house

Pay off the bills

Buy my parents a new house

Put some away

Take a great vacation

5. Name some places where you've lived.

Oceanside
Virginia
Honolulu, Hawaii
Loma Linda
Yucaipa
Calimesa
Redlands
Rialto

6. Name some bad habit you have.

Bitting my nails...

7. Name some jobs you've had.

Working in my Dad's dental lab

Subway sandwich artist

The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe

Lowe's



8. Name those whom you are tagging.
I'm tagging Rosa, and Lisa!

No comments: