Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pics, Pics and More Pics

We haven't really done anything super eventful over the last week, but I did take a lot of pictures and wanted to share them with you all. Liam is talking (cooing) a lot now. He talked to me the entire ride to Rosa's house on Wednesday. He is such a happy baby. Even at 2am in the morning, he is smiling when I get to his crib to pick him up. Sometimes instead of crying when he wakes up, he is cooing. He found his voice and wants everyone to hear it. He also has seemed to have found his feet in the past few days as well.

Well here are some pictures that I took over the past week:

Liam & I taking a nap


Liam sitting in his bumbo chair



Pictures from today at Grammie and Grampies house





Some pictures that Rosa took with Liam & Angelica


No comments: