Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Day in San Juan

Deron & I drove down to San Juan Capistrano today to see our friend Dailon get married. We met Dailon while working at Lowe's. She has become a dear friend of mine. She moved to Huntington Beach about 3 years ago, and I haven't been able to see her as much as I would like, so it was nice to see her today and for such a special reason. She met her new husband, Brandon, while working at Lowe's in Huntington Beach, and now their married. Another Lowe's love story for the books! It was a long drive down and back, but it was nice since it was just Deron & I. My parents watched Liam, and Deron & I got to spend some time together. Just getting time together to talk was nice. The day was beautiful. The clouds went away right when Dailon started walking down the aisle. The wedding was outside and was very pretty. We had the reception outside on a patio. Dailon looked beautiful! She is such a special person and deserved every moment of this special day. Here are some pictures. I coudln't get very many good ones because there was always someones head in the way!



No comments: