Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just Because...

I figured I would just post some new pictures that I have taken of our adorable little guy the past few days. We haven't really done anything eventful over the last couple of days since Brittany's birthday, other than laundry and some shopping at Lowe's. Liam still grows every day. He looks like he gets bigger each time we lay him down at night. He started trying to roll onto his side, and since we have been practicing with him, he does it much more. I think he does it in his sleep, because each morning he is in a completely different spot then we put his down in. He is starting to laugh a little now too. He mimics facial expressions a little more each day now as well. It is so neat to see him grow. He is completely different from when he was born. Now I can't even picture him being a brand new baby. Here are the pictures we have taken recently.



No comments: