Thursday, April 3, 2008

Did Someone Say Relaxation???

Yeah! for some relaxation! Today Rosa and I took the kiddies to lunch at the Gourmet Pizza Shoppe (my favorite place, plus I get a discount!) Yum-O! I think I could eat there almost everyday. We had some pizza, salad and cheesy garlic bread.



It's funny to see both Liam and Angelica take pictures. They were sitting together in the booth, and it seemed like they would both make faces when the camera flashed. What a bunch of sillies!


Then we were off to get our toes done. It has been quite a while since I have gotten a pedicure, and it was wonderful! And the best part was getting a back massage while my toes were being pampered. My back has been aching bad lately and it was nice to have some massaging.





Then it was off to Baskin Robins for some yummy ice cream! We got the new Reese's sundae, and it was fabulous! Angelica also really enjoyed her ice cream, as you can see!


We had a great day. It's always nice to spend time with Rosa. She makes me laugh all the time. If you've checked out her blog, you've probably already read the same story and have seen the same pictures.... but I decided to put it up also :)

No comments: