Saturday, March 29, 2008

We just keep getting older

Today is Brittany's 14th birthday! WOW! That makes me feel so old! I still picture her and David as little kids. It's so strange to see them growing up into adults. We celebrated her birthday last night and had lots of fun. We went bowling, which I haven't done in years. Dad & I beat Brittany at both games that we played... :)But I think we are both going to be paying for it. We were pretty sore by the end of the game. Then we went out to PF Changs for dinner. It was a nice dinner followed by a delicious desert! The banana spring rolls are the best! We definitely enjoyed eating those. Liam pretty much slept through the entire night. He fell asleep in the bowling alley (that kid sleeps in the nosiest places, and doesn't in quiet places), woke up to eat a bit, then fell asleep at PF Changs. I think Brittany really enjoyed her birthday this year. On their way home lastnight, they stopped to get Brittanys ears pierced. This is something she has been wanting for a while. Here are a few pictures from last night.



















Brittany and her Best Friend Amanda















Birthday Girl

















Yummmm... Banana Spring Rolls














This is how Liam looked most of the night

1 comment:

Gabe and Jen said...

Yay for PF Changs!! :) That is one of my favorite restaurants. I am glad to hear that Brittany had a good birthday.
God Bless