Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Bittersweet Day...

So, yesterday I had to go back to work. I was sad to go because I wouldn't be spending all day with Liam like I have for the past 12 weeks. But I was also looking forward to going back. I'm the kind of person that has to keep busy, and I actually really like working. It's just been hard the last couple of weeks because Liam is starting to develop his personality and he smiles, laughs and talks so much now that our days are so much fun when we are together. So we packed everything up and my Mom met us at Lowe's to pick Liam up. I got him all strapped in and gave him a kiss and he grunted at me like I was disturbing his sleep. I think what made the day harder was everyone asking me if I was missing him. Obviously I miss him, but asking that question didn't really make it an easier. He did really well with Grandma & Grandpa Corydon. He was laughing and smiling so much with them. Thank the Lord for great family and friends that are able to help. During the week Rosa is going to help watch the little guy. I am really excited! She has done a great job raising Angelica and she is a great friend. I am so much more comfortable knowing that Liam will be in an environment that I am familiar with, and there are not 6 different kids there with only one person watching them. Having all these people help has made it a little easier for me to go back to work. Plus, there is enough to do at work to keep me occupied so I am not constantly missing my guy all day.

Here are some pictures of our last day together before I went back to work. Liam was so smiley and talkative



I love the way he sleeps! He always has his arms out. And he even moves his blanket so his feet can hang out in the air!

No comments: