Saturday, March 15, 2008

Catching Up!

I am not getting to update our blog as often as I would like. We had a busy week, and I thought I would just combine it all into one blog instead of multiples. After Lisa left, Liam & I were trying to get ourselves back on a routine. We spent so much, well deserved time with her that I think Liam was full of excitement :) He had a hard time sleeping on Saturday night, but come Sunday night he was finally back to his normal sleeping pattern. He actually got a little better during the week. For the most part he is sleeping for about 5 hours, then 3-4. On Thursday night he slept for almost 6 hours, and then for 4 more hours. It was wonderful! Lastnight, however, he only slept for 3 hours at a time. I guess you never really know what is going to happen! I just hope for the best when I put him down for bed.

We went to see Uncle David play baseball this week. His team had a tournament all week, so we stopped by on Tuesday & Wednesday. It was lots of fun, and the weather was pretty good. We had to stop and get Liam a hat so his precious little head wouldn't burn. He loved being outside in the breeze.

On Tuesday we also went and visited Grandpa Corydon at work and had lunch with him. We got to meet almost all of his co-workers and the ladies loved Liam. He was all smiles when the ladies were around!

Thursday we had dinner at Red Robin with Rosa & Angelica. Liam finally stayed awake this time so Rosa could hold him. Then we went to Market Night to work off the food we had just eaten :) Liam slept for pretty much the entire time. But when he did wake up, all he did was look around at all the different people and listen to the sounds. He was hungry, but he just chewed on his stroller strap until we got to the car.

Friday we went to Lowe's to visit again. I only have 4 more weeks until I have to return to work. This time is going by very fast. I am kinda looking forward to going back to work. I am the type of person that really needs some adult interaction, and I have really been missing it. But... that also means that Liam is going to be in daycare. I know I will really miss him, but fortunatly, he is very close to my work, and I can go and visit him on my lunches.

Here are some pictures from our adventures this week:






No comments: