Thursday, March 27, 2008

A little late....

Well this is our Easter blog, but it is a little late. Believe it or not, I haven't had time! We've been very busy over the last few days, and Liam isn't taking good naps, so I haven't really had a free hand to type up a blog. We've been going to lots of baseball and basketball games for David & Brittany lately too. We seem to have something to do everyday now. It's really nice to get out and do stuff. It's getting hard to just sit at home everyday. Those days are welcome here and there still though :)

Last Thursday My Mom & I were watching Brittany's basketball game, and my Mom got a call from my Dad. David had gotten hurt during his baseball practice. They were practicing stealing 2nd base, but sliding head first back to 1st. He had done this ok the couple of times before, but on the last time, he didn't get his arms down all the way and he dislocated his shoulder! He went to urgent care that night, and they popped his arm back into place, but he cannot play baseball for a while. He has to get an MRI to make sure the fluid sack in his shoulder is still attached to the bone. Hopefully it is, otherwise, he has to have surgery. Poor David, and the season has barely started. He probably won't be playing for a while, if not at all!

We hope everyone had a great Easter. What a great holiday! I can't think of a better holiday, other than Christmas, to celebrate what God has done for us. He is so awesome! We went to church on Good Friday with my family and then out to lunch. Then on Easter we went to Breakfast with my family, then to church. We came home and Liam & I took a nap, and then later we went to Deron's parents for Easter dinner. We didn't really take any pictures that day. I sort of forgot :(. But we took a few when we got home. The outfit Liam is wearing is not his Easter outfit. He kinda dirty his Easter outfit halfway through the day.

We've had a busy week so far. We've visited with friends and family, and tonight we are having a birthday dinner with my friend Rosa. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner for Brittany's 14th birthday. Can you believe that she is getting so big?? I know I can't!





No comments: