Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why I love the holidays.....

The reason that I have for loving the holidays is probably not a good one. I have come to realize that for every major holiday (Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter) there are also Reese's trees, hearts and eggs that come out in the store. I do not need to tell many people that my favorite candy is a Reese's peanut butter cup. I L O V E them! This is probably not the best thing for me to be eating right now either, considering I am trying to loose some weight :) But can I just say, that I went to Target on Friday and bought a 6 pack of Reese's eggs, and there are no more left! I just finished the last one!
















Needless to say, that I am willing to give up losing a few pounds around the holidays in order to enjoy a very delicious Reese's egg, heart, tree, or whatever the holiday calls for!

No comments: