Friday, February 4, 2011

Seven Weeks

Each week I am so amazed at how much Brendan is growing. He is 7 weeks old now, and I actually feel like he is older! He is such a funny little guy. The faces he makes at his brother just crack me up. He is definitely putting on the pounds, and that is evident by his growing legs and belly that now gets big when he is eating! He is still loves to stand and tonight he would hold onto my fingers and try to pull himself up. I think he wants to be like the grown-ups and his brother, and just run around. His neck has been really strong this week and his smiles are getting more frequent. He is also a lot more observant than he has been in the past. He enjoys his baths now and actually cries when we take him out, as opposed to crying because he is getting a bath. He still wants to be held all the time, which is hard on Deron and I, but hopefully soon this will change. He loves riding in the car and going places with Liam and I. It is so exciting to see him change everyday, and Liam is patiently waiting for the day that they can really sit down on the floor and play together!

No comments: