Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A great recipe for kids!

I don't know about you, but I have one picky eater on my hands! Liam trys so hard to make sure he doesn't eat ANY vegetables! He will, however, eat most kinds of fruit. So, I went to my Deceptively Delicious cookbook to see if there was a recipe that I could use to incorporate some veggies into his fruit, and there was! It is a fruit dip, and it is a hit in our house! Liam will eat an entire apple with this dip, plus he is getting some carrots at the same time.
























Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip (with carrot)

1/2 C. creamy peanut butter
1/2 C. cream cheese
6 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
1/4 C. carrot puree
1/2 tsp. salt
fruit slices for dipping

Stir the peanut butter, cream cheese, chocolate syrup, carrot puree and salt together in a bowl until smooth. Serve with fruit!

No comments: