Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My New Obsession!

Since I've started taking these cake decorating classes, I've realized how much I enjoy baking! I have always loved to cook and bake, and these classes have brought something out in me. I am feeling the urge to just be adventurous and try new things. I bought 2 new books on sale the other day and I am really looking forward to dirtying up the pages trying out all these wonderful recipes!
The cake pops book is by Bakerella and I am so inspired by her. She makes the most adorable and creative things. She has a website, www.bakerella.com, and she blogs about all of her baking adventures! This may sound cheesy, but I would love to be like Bakerella and start my own baking adventure :) There may be more posts in the future of things that I have made from these books as well as things I have created on my own!

No comments: