Thursday, December 16, 2010

One More Day.

We have one more day until we go to the hospital for Brendan's birth. I am trying my best to relax and get some rest, but it is not really working. I am VERY uncomfortable and I'm having a very hard time sleeping at night. My breathing is getting more difficult and I am having some very painful contractions as well as a complete loss of energy. Having a scheduled c-section is great, but at the same time, it gives me a lot of time to sit around and think about what is going to happen. We are so excited to meet Brendan tomorrow, but we are really nervous too! Liam has been having a bad case of the "mommy's" and he gets upset sometimes when we talk about spending time with his grandparents and coming to visit me at the hospital. He has never spent the night away from us, so lots of change will be happening starting tomorrow. I am hoping that today just flies by and we can get to tomorrow and meet our new little man! Keep us in your prayers as we start our new adventure tomorrow!

We cannot wait to meet you Brendan! God has given us another wonderful gift and we look forward to seeing where God takes our lives!

No comments: