Wednesday, December 1, 2010

36 1/2 weeks

I am almost 37 weeks now, and I am so ready for this little guy to be here. Lately, I've been in even more pelvic pain than usual. My sciatic nerve has been really acting up too, which is making getting out of bed in the morning about a 5 minute process. I have a doctors visit on Friday, so I am hoping that things will progress and we will have more plans in place. During my last visit, my doctor said that we would do my c-section on December 18th. Hopefully that date is still set and we will be seeing our little guy in about 17 days. I was trying really hard to work right up until my surgery, but decided that I just couldn't. Thursday is going to be my last day and I am very ready. There are so many things we need to do before Brendan comes, and trying to accomplish these while working is near impossible! Hopefully after Friday I will have some great news to announce!

1 comment:

The DeYoungs said...

It seems like your pregnancy went by so fast. You look so cute.