Sunday, December 12, 2010

38 Weeks...

Today I am officially 38 weeks pregnant, and I am exhausted! I feel like there is still so much for us to do in order to be ready to bring Brendan home, but it will probably always feel like that. It has been really hard for me to do much of anything lately. Liam and I had a "date" day today before the baby comes, and just those 2 hours wore me out! I woke up this morning just feeling drained and in a lot of pain. My belly has been so itchy and I cannot seem to get any relief. My belly is also getting stretched more than usual, and I have been feeling so hungry all day long. I can definitely tell that this little guy is trying to pack on the pounds these last few days :) I've had a few contractions here and there, but nothing to be serious about. I think that the anticipation is also starting to get to me. Since we have a scheduled delivery date and time, all I can do is think about that, and I have been very anxious. I know what to expect already and I'm thankful that this is planned, rather than having to spend 6 days in the hospital like we did with Liam, but I can't help feeling anxious! I don't have a picture for this week, mainly because I haven't had the energy to take one :) Friday is only 5 1/2 days away and it couldn't seem further. We have a lot planned this week including visiting Santa, finishing up Christmas shopping, doing to shopping at Costco and the grocery store, making sure all the bills are paid and doing a few more things around the house. We will post pictures as soon as we can!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Almost there Christy. Good luck! :D