Monday, December 15, 2008

It's That Time of The Year Again

Every year I bake cookies for my girls at work. This is my Christmas present to them since it is way too expensive to buy them each a gift. We made 4 different goodies. Chocolate fudge, brownie crackles(yummy), butter mint cookies and lemon snowflakes. All of these were cookies that I have never made before so of course I had to taste test each one. And they were all yummy! Liam was quite a help (ha ha ha!) I put him in his walker, because without it, the entire contents of all our cupboards would be on the floor. He LOVES the kitchen. We are working on getting those child locks up, but just haven't had the time yet. He loves getting into the utensil drawers and pulling everything out. Today he found his new favorite gadget, the whisk. I was able to make 2 of the 4 cookies with Liam in his walker before he got grumpy. Not too bad. I think we started at about 1pm and finished at about 8pm. It was a long process because Liam just wants to be involved in all of it :). He is our little chef in training. Everytime I would take a bite of something, he would say mmmmm and smack his little lips together. That is his way of telling us that he wants to have some.








2 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

you have a little chef! :) those cookies look good.

Rosa, Rosie, Mom said...

They were delicious! make me more snowflakes!PLEASE!