Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is coming!

We got our tree today and it is officially up and decorated! I am so excited. This makes Christmas more real. We opted (well, I talked Deron into) for an artificial tree. I figured that Liam would be playing with the water and pulling off the needles, so we got one on sale at Lowe's. Liam was so excited while we were putting it up. He really likes the red and white balls the most. He was trying to help a little but ended up with a brown mouth from sucking on an ornament that I made back in elementary school. We also got Liam a singing Tigger that plays the drums. He loves this thing! Here are some pictures of our tree decorating.


Before Decorations...


What a big helper!



My little Christmas tree elf!


Halfway there...


Liam's first Christmas ornament




The finished product



Of course, we have to put a little Star Wars in our tree for Deron!


This is my new favorite Christmas candle from Pier 1. Peppermint Cream. It smells delicious!

2 comments:

Rosa, Rosie, Mom said...

AW! I lOVE iT! Liam looks like he had a ton of fun decorating!i have to say i am jeleous you got such a good pic of your tree with the lights on, i can never manage to get it right! Candles look good, and even star wars figures look good! LOL

Lisa said...

I love all your decorations!! It looks so nice. :) I wish I could have put mine up, but I didn't really see a point when it's just me and I will be out there anyway for Christmas. :)