Friday, December 5, 2008

#1 is quickly approaching!

I cannot believe that in a month and a half, Liam will be a year old. It seems like only a few months ago he was coming into this world. Where has the time gone? We are looking forward to celebrating his birthday. He is growing up so much. He is more like a little man every day. My sister Lisa found this really cute Monkey birthday set at a craft store and sent it to us for Liam's birthday. It is so adorable and fits our little monkey perfectly.


Thank you so much Lisa for getting this great birthday set!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are more than welcome! I'm glad you like it and I only wish I could be there for his big day! :)

Lisa said...

yeah that was the same lake. i didn't see any alligators this time either... maybe it's too cold for them right now. :)