Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Weather=Crazy People

As most everyone knows, it rained all day. I actually love the rain, but mostly from inside the house and maybe by a fire drinking hot chocolate. Well, today Liam and I braved the down pour and went to Target to get diapers and formula and we spent 25 minutes just looking for a parking space. When we first got there, I found a spot in the very front parking spot in front of the store. I was just about to pull in when some guy backs up his car and whips in there. I was so mad! I couldn't honk because my horn isn't working and I was not about to get out of the car in the rain. So, I went on. After waiting for cars that looked like they were backing up, but really were just sitting in the car, we ended up parking in the very back and having to walk up. After getting into the store and picking up everything we needed, we waited another 20 minutes just to check out. Why were there so many people at Target??? They were swamped! Why do people come out in the masses when it rains. It was busier today than I have ever seen on any Saturday. And it was only 430 in the afternoon! When we hit Colton on the way home, I could feel the wind moving the car. It wasn't until we actually got out of the car that we realized how horrible the weather was. It was 37 degrees, pouring, and the wind had to have been about 50 mph. It was so out of control. I was trying to carry all our bags into the house while Deron carried Liam in and the wind blew my umbrella and my hood and I could barely walk. I finally made it in and was soaked. This has just been a crazy last few days when it comes to the weather. The change is much welcomed however. And I just found out from my parents that it is snowing at their house! Hopefully it will snow for Christmas! That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what?? snow?? hopefully it will be there when i come! :)