Thursday, December 27, 2007

The thing I'm going to miss the most....

After lastnights sleep, or lack there of, I realized that I am going to miss getting a good nights sleep for a while. Liam has started something new. When I am sleeping, he now wakes up and moves for hours at a time. He has never done this before. Normally, he always slept when I was sleeping. Plus, I frequent the restroom more, and everytime I get up, it is like I give him an invitation for play time :) Last night was the hardest. I went to bed at about 9:45. Woke up at 10:30 to use the restroom, when I laid back down, Liam moved from 10:30-12:45am. I think I finally dozed off, then at 2:15am, he got the hiccups. Now, when he gets the hiccups, he doesn't just hiccup. His entire body moves, and they last for at least 15-30 min. everytime he gets them. Needless to say, I was up all night. Something I think I might as well just get used to right????

No comments: