Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007 We are starting a blog!

I have thought about doing this for a long time. The only problem that I face is, being consistant. I fear that I may not keep this blog as up to date as I should. But, nevertheless, I am going to try. I wanted to have a way that our friends and family could see the updates that our going on in our new family. I will make sure that current pictures are posted often so everyone can see how our little Liam grows, as well as the events that happen in our family. This blog is still under construction, so please bare with me as I get everything up and running. We hope you enjoy reading about what is going on in our lives, and we would love to hear from everyone else as well.

Here are some pictures that were taken of Liam during a 4-D ultrasound. These were taken at 33 weeks, and we are now currently at 37 weeks! It did take 3 trys to get these pictures. Liam is a hand sucker, and he is very stubborn, just like his father!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute page Christy! Can't wait to see baby Liam soon :)
~ Pam

krista said...

glad you started a blog :) i will add you to my list of blogs i visit on my page! i can't wait to see liam's sweet lil face! hope you are feeling okay...hang in there, he's coming soon!