Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Neat Find

Today Liam & I went to Cost Plus World Market to get these noodles we use in a dish that my Mom used to always make for us. While we were there, we were browsing amongst the toys and came across this...


It is really cute. It is a serving tray that has lots of fruits and veggies that are already cut in half, but they are attached with Velcro. There is a little cutting board and a little knife (not sharp at all) and you use the knife and cutting board to cut the fruit apart. Liam loves it. Once he figured out what to do with it, he was laughing and cutting his fruit for about an hour. He even went into the Tupperware cupboard and pulled out a bowl to put all the fruit in. It is made out of wood, and is probably for 2 years+ but it was so cute and Liam loves anything that has to do with food and the kitchen! It was about $7.99, but I thought that was a reasonable price. It was such a great find!

2 comments:

Cowen Family said...

Thank you for passing that on! I would have never thought to go there for children's toys:) Matthew has a plastic set but it is pretty lame:( I will have to remember to go by there next time I am at Target.
NOW I am interested in the recipe and the need to go to Cost Plus for the noodles:) DO share!

krista said...

Maddy would loooove that toy. My grandma has something similar and it's her fave. I may have to go check that out!