Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For Free?!?!

Liam & I went to Babies R Us today to exchange a car seat, and we were stopped by an associate that works in the Kandid Kiddies section. She said that we could get pictures for free. I said, "Excuse me. Did you say free?" and she said yes. I was so excited because we have not taken Liam to get portrait pictures done yet. I didn't have him in an outfit that was portrait studio ready, but for free pictures, I didn't care. Liam was so good. Laughing at all the girls and he was so happy. He was definitely flirting with the girls that worked there. They took two pictures and let me pick the one that I wanted in a 5 x 7 for free. I added on a few more sheets because they turned out so well. They also e-mail you the pictures so now I have them on the computer. So, here they are....

No comments: