Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Year Closer to 30!

So....today I turned 28. I really can't believe it. I do not feel like I should be this old. Where did all the time go? In a lot of the birthday cards that I received for my birthday, my age was written in them. This usually is not the norm. But actually seeing the number made it more real. Ahhhhhh! It was a good birthday. Saturday afternoon my family took us to the Spaghetti Factory. We were going to go to Ruby Tuesdays, but they didn't open until 4pm, and we were too hungry. The Spaghetti Factory was fantastic.

Liam didn't care for the plastic bib!




Then on Sunday, Leanne, Laura, Christine and I went to Color Me Mine and painted! That was a blast. I felt like such a kid. Then we had a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.



Today, we met my Grandma & Grandpa at The Kopper Kettle in Yucaipa for some breakfast. It was very good! Unfortunately, my parents were not able to come because there was something wrong with our cat this morning. He was really sick and not moving. They took him to the vet today, and apparently, there is something wrong with his liver. My sister Brittany found a eaten mouse the other day in the house, and the vet thinks that the cat had eaten a mouse that had eaten some poison. We are supposed to find out more tomorrow. This kinda put a cloud over the day, but that is just life I suppose. Liam and I spent the rest of the day together. We went to Target, then came home and just relaxed. It was a great birthday, except the aging part, and I had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

krista said...

happy birthday!!! glad that you had a good day!
i hope that your cat is okay :(

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day, Christy! I forgot that our b-days were that close...I turned ## today!!! YIKES!!!

Bridget in Indpls.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was supposed to be 33...

Bridget