Thursday, June 12, 2008

Could there really be teeth already?

Liam has been sooooooooo grumpy all day! He is never this grumpy. He usually gets a little cranky when he is tired and trying to keep himself awake, or hungry. But he has been whining and crying all day. Deron and I felt around on his gums, and we think we are feeling two little bumps. We're not sure if he is starting to cut teeth, but he sure does want everything in his mouth more than usual. Especially the cold teething ducky. I suppose that it is possible that he could be getting teeth already, but honestly, I don't know if I am ready for that yet!

1 comment:

MiCHeLLe said...

Yeah, they say six months is when they start, but the actual age varies a lot. Most kids I know started around 4 or 5 months. (Lars had all of his teeth by 11 months)

Get ready for spit! And, lots of people swear by those teething tablets.

Good luck.