Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 Years!

Tuesday is Deron & I's 2nd Anniversary, but we celebrated today instead. We both have to work all week, and it will be too hard to try to go out during the week. Deron's parents watched Liam while we went to have lunch at Chili's and went to the movies to see Indiana Jones. It was weird not having the baby. We have really only gone 1 place without him, and that was a wedding. It was nice. We need to have more dates like that. You sometimes forget that you are still a couple and still need to spend time together as a couple. You get caught up in laundry, dishes, dirty diapers, bottles, etc. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and a great father to our little Liam. I am thankful everyday for what God has given me. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! May God bless you with many more. :) Luv ya!