Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Start to Fall!


Well, fall has come. Although, it really doesn't feel like it since we are having record heat again this weekend. Despite the heat, I was determined to get the kids out of the house this weekend. We are doing so much unpacking, we (I) just need a break sometimes! Deron was working all weekend, so we planned just a couple of close by activities. Saturday morning I took the kids to the park to run around while it was still cool. We live super close to a great park now so it's super quick to get there and loads of fun for the kids!







Today, my sister Brittany and I took the kids to Oak Glen to get some apple donuts, cider and apple butter! The donuts were fantastic! In addition to just enjoying Oak Glen in itself, I got some good pictures of the boys!



 (Brendan loved the donuts, but not the messy hands afterwards)



 (so glad my boys sat still for a few moments!)




No comments: