Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disneyland

About a week back, Liam and I took a trip to Disneyland with our friends Laura, Becky and Alivia. Laura and I have been trying to get the kids (Liam and her niece Alivia) to Disneyland for a while, and we finally got the chance. Not to mention, this would probably be my last visit before Brendan is born. The kids were so excited on the way down there. When we finally got there, you could just see it on their face how happy they were! These two just really enjoyed each other. We were able to get Liam to go on Small World again, since last time he was so scared he hid in my shirt the whole time. He drove Laura around on Autotopia and we took a ride on the train. There was no getting him back on Pirates of the Carribean. We can't forget Liam's visit with Mickey Mouse. He was asking where he was since we walked into Disneyland, and after standing in a long line in Mickey's house, we finally got to see him. It was more one-on-one time than when you find him in the street and Liam was SO happy! By the end of the trip, I was so exhausted. My feet hurt, my back hurt and my belly just felt so heavy. I was glad to be able to get that last trip in with Liam before the baby comes!











No comments: