Thursday, September 30, 2010

27 1/2 weeks

We are starting the big countdown! Only 11 more weeks to go! This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I had a doctors appointment about 2 weeks ago and everything is great! I was a little worried because I am significantly smaller than I was with Liam, but things are right on track. Apparently because of my high blood pressure last pregnancy, I gained too much weight, 58 pounds to be exact! This time, my blood pressure is low, I'm watching what I'm eating, and I'm feeling great. With the lower weight gain also means that I feel this baby so much more. Many times his punches and kicks are quite painful! Liam loves to feel him move, and Brendan will snuggle up to the side of my belly that Liam is sitting next to. Here are some pictures we took today. I accidentally wore black and orange today, so we thought it would be cute to make a pumpkin face on my shirt!

No comments: