Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Official!

We had our 18 week ultrasound today, and we were able to get confirmation that we are having another boy! We are so excited. Deep down I really wanted a girl, but this is God's plan, and we're already prepared for a boy right? Liam couldn't be more excited that he is going to have a brother. He is already telling us that his brother is going to sit on his lap and he will share his pillow with him. We have also decided on his name:

Brendan Jason Thomas McCandless

My family got in on the name this time. Jason is my brothers name, whom I never had the chance to meet. He passed away when he was just a baby. Thomas is my Dad's middle name, as well as Deron's!

Here are some pictures from our ultrasound today!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Brendan!! Can't wait until you come!!