Thursday, December 31, 2009

My baby Brother is 18!

My o my where did the last 18 years go?!? David turned 18 on December 27Th, and I think that I am still in shock. He has grown up so much. I can't believe that he is graduating from high school this year either. For his birthday we went to dinner at Nikko Nikko. What would David's birthday be without some sushi? It was a nice little dinner. Deron has never eaten there and doesn't care for sushi, but he ate some and he loved it! Liam tried his hand at chopsticks and ate a bowl of rice with those lovely sticks. He won't eat rice otherwise, now we have our secret weapon!
















David, you have grown into such a great man. We are so proud of all you do. We know you will go far in life with God by your side. You are a great man of faith and determination. You strive to be the best you can. May God bless you in your journey this next year. We love you!

No comments: