Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Week.

Sorry for the lack of postings, it has been a busy, and stressful week. I am glad this week is over. Some bright things... Liam is really growing up! His vocabulary has seemed to increase so much this week. Tonight he said bless you to me when I sneezed! He definitely knows how to express himself, although Deron & I get frustrated because we don't know what he is saying sometimes.

This week I tried out a new recipe on Liam. I have had it before since my Mom makes it, but he has not. Tuna Burgers. He had one bite, and this was the face that he made


They taste great to me. They have a lot of ingredients, so it is not just canned tuna, and you eat them like a burger... But Liam had his own opinion about them. Anytime we would say tuna burger he would make a face. Like the ones below.



Thursday was full of new things for us. Liam & I went shopping and found some new things for to make for Mother's day. Liam had lots of fun making them, as did I. I cannot show you all the pictures, because the Grandma's read our blog.



Liam also found a pen and decided that his leg needed something extra


On Friday, Daddy came home with my Mother's Day present, a patio swing. I have been wanting one for a long time. Liam was so interested in what Daddy was doing. He really had to be the big helper. In fact, he was such a helper, that he actually whacked Deron in the head with one of the pieces.


That was the fun parts of our week. We hope you all have a great day tomorrow celebrating your Mom's. And, for those of you Moms and soon to be Moms, we wish you a very happy Mother's Day. We hope you all know how special you are.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

happy mother's day sis! enjoy your swing!

Denny&Suzie said...

Hey, Liam, why don't you come over for a visit. I'll make you some TUNA BURGERS!