Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sorry... No Pictures

I have been slacking on the blogs and pictures because... the other day I found Liam sucking on my cord that connects the camera to the computer, and well, now it doesn't work. So, until I get a new one, I won't have any pictures. Sorry.

As for the McCandless family... Liam seems to be changing his sleeping habits. For the better or worse, we can't really tell yet. Deron has been having to get up at 2am all week for work, and Liam seems to think that is the time he is supposed to get up too. Only problem, he won't go back to sleep and Mommy doesn't have to be up till 4:45am!

Liam is walking all over the place. A few weeks ago he just decided that he wanted to walk, and now he does it all over the place. He is so cute to watch. He is just this little man walking around the house.

Deron and I, mostly I right now, have been really busy with wedding stuff. Our good friends Mike & Leanne will be getting married next month and we are both in the wedding. This past weekend we had one of 2 bridal showers and I threw Leanne an Ooh La La party on Monday at the Melting Pot. It was so much fun, but a lot of work! We have one more bridal shower and a bachelorette party before the big day. And Deron has a tux to get fitted for and a bachelor party. Lots of things coming up for us in the next few weeks! Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon for you all!

No comments: