Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, but I figured since I still cannot upload pictures that it wasn't worth it. But I'm going to blog today anyways. Today is my sister Brittany's 15th birthday. I cannot believe it. It makes me feel so old. I remember her running around the house when she was one years old with her crazy hair like it was yesterday. She has grown so much. In fact, I think she is taller than me, well almost! We celebrated her birthday today at the Spaghetti Factory, YuM! Just think, in 6 months, she can get her drivers permit. Scary!

Let's see, what's new around her... Nothing to extreme. Yesterday I babysat Aidan and we all attended Rosa's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and I got to see people from high school that I haven't seen in 9 or 10 years. It was nice to see them all again. After the party we came back here and Liam & Aidan played for 5 hours straight. They had lots of fun together.

Deron and I are just getting ready for the wedding that we are in coming up in about 3 weeks. There is a bridal shower and a bachelorette party this weekend that will keep me busy. On Thursday, I am getting my hair done for the first time in about 8 months! I cannot wait. I will try to post a picture.... but I still do not have a cord that works. I just cannot seem to remember to pick one up when I am out. I will try to get one soon so that my posts are not so boring! We hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

who did you get to see at Rosa's party?