Monday, February 9, 2009

Christy Needs...

I was reading the Higgins Family Blog, and there was this neat post on there. You go to google and type in your name, followed by needs (i.e. christy needs). Then, post your results below. The search is pretty interesting. Here are my top ten.

1. Christy needs to blog
I think I've got that one covered, maybe I need to do it more...

2. Christy needs help
There's always something I need help with, but this makes it seems like I have a
problem

3. Christy needs a new computer
This is probably true. I have a great laptop, but our desktop took a dump.

4. Christy needs more pop
This did not mean soda on google

5. Christy needs an intervention video
hmmm....

6. Christy needs your numbers
hand them right on over

7. Christy needs TLC
this one was pretty good. it actually hit the nail on the head.

8. Christy needs to get in shape
What??? Google must be able to see me!

9. Christy needs to stop looking at clothes
I don't have the time or money to buy clothes for anyone other than Liam

10. Christy needs her own series
wow! I wonder what that would be called?

No comments: