Sunday, July 13, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Lately, there have been a few things that are helping my get through life with a baby, and I just wanted to share them with you!

A Double Chocolatly Chip Creme Frappuccino! Still trying not to drink as much caffeine since I am still breastfeeding, but I definitely need my chocolate! Not low on the fat, but I forget about the fat when I taste it!


The MAM pacifiers. When Liam was born, we tried a couple different kinds, but this is the one he likes. And it really helps when he is trying to fight his sleep!


Desitin Creamy... Liam has had some diaper rash lately. We are thinking it is a mixture of finally having normal bowel movements, and the heat! But this Desitin Creamy seems to be doing the job!


Lately, I have been visiting the Gourmet Pizza Shoppe on a regular basis. Either in Yucaipa, when I am picking up Liam, or in Redlands for lunch. Even though I used to work there, I never out grew the yummy food! I have to eat there at least once a week. It is my comfort food on a bad day!


The things that help the most though, are my family and friends, and especially Deron. Without them, it would be impossible. The things I put on here and just a stand by when I don't have my family and friends with me :)

No comments: